Is the idea of managing your social media during your LAUNCH giving you a headache? Well, allow me to introduce you to Melody Jones. Your Social Media Asprin! ~ Founder & CEO of Colorado Women in Social Media, Social Media Management Services, and Social Media Retreats ~ Melody takes the pain of managing social media away through a sound strategy and supporting the management of your social media. She works with authors, writers, and other creatives on a daily basis.
We could NOT miss this opportunity to ask her your BURNING QUESTIONS, in order to help you avoid the social media headache!
Here’s what I asked Melody to talk about today:
- For those who ‘can’t stand’ social media… what would you tell them to overcome that obstacle since we know social media plays a hugely important role in a successful marketing and launch plan?
- Based on trends and what you know about what works today on social media, what are the most critical THREE things you’d have people execute to get the most exposure and engagement? (live stream, groups, engaging with influencers, posting video, frequency of posting, hashtags, etc?)
- When you look back on your work as a social media consultant and speaker, what are a couple of examples of tricks or hacks you’ve suggested – the ones you were *really* excited about or really proud of yourself for innovating?
- If someone is planning a launch (whether a website, a book, an online course)… is it possible to just slap together a quick plan and see significant launch success with just a few weeks of planning and execution? Or in your experience do you need more time and strategy? What are the benefits to a long-term approach, and what are any last suggestions you’d have so that our listeners can prepare for the most significant launch possible?
This is too much value to pass over!
You don’t want to miss this Live Stream episode which supports YOUR next launch… as the countdown continues toward our AuthorUpLive.com event June 3-4!
If you’re ready for some clarity and direction when it comes to your social media as you approach your launch, this live stream is just the thing you need!
Speaking of launches, have you heard about AuthorUpLive?
AuthorUpLive is today’s most innovative marketing & LAUNCH intensive for authors, speakers and coaches. The event is happening March 23rd and 24th, 2020 at the famous Rock Lititz!
AuthorUpLive IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE… and your opportunity to work directly with the team behind the bestselling business books PROFIT FIRST, THE PUMPKIN PLAN and CLOCKWORK to design a marketing campaign that will not only sell books, but convert readers into ambassadors for you and your business.
- Get FULL ACCESS to the marketing and LAUNCH plan that industry’s leading strategist Amber Vilhauer helped design for Mike Michalowicz’s next book, which will be published by Penguin-Random House in 2020.
- Rather than talk at you in a boring conference room for two days… Mike, AJ and Amber will co-create with you in a workshop setting, using our private plans and processes to help you map your own strategy for launch. (And… at a state-of-the-art facility chosen by the world’s biggest celebrities for their most intimate, special events!)
- Although authors stand to gain the highest advantage, any speaker or coach can use our most creative, innovative and sophisticated ideas to launch your next book, workshop or online program!
- With a full commitment to transparency… we will allow you to take home our spreadsheets, contracts and other documents to use for your own massive, global book launch… PLUS, most importantly, you’ll understand how that leads to the development of a multi-million-dollar business.
- And, because you need to start with a great book, master writer AJ Harper will reveal her book development and editing process.
Learn all of the details, who’s coming, how it benefits you and the cost by clicking here >>