Have you ever wondered how some of today’s most BRILLIANT influencers got to where they are?
Wouldn’t it be nice have the opportunity to ask them your BURNING QUESTIONS, so you to can learn to LEVERAGE where you are now to get to where you want to be?
Recently, I had the privilege of interviewing the PHENOMENAL and amazingly talented John Lee Dumas ~ Founder of the top business podcast Entrepreneur On Fire (which now has more than 2,000 episodes published and more than 10 million downloads!).
I’ve known John for six years now (wha?!) and I can tell you that he is truly one of the most genuine, caring, intelligent, creative people I know. He’s THE REAL DEAL folks!
I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to ask him some of the BURNING QUESTIONS we all have for such an amazing and HIGHLY-RESPECTED Podcasting and speaking powerhouse. And boy did he NOT HOLD BACK!
Here are some of the things I asked John:
- What are some specific moves you made to make the leap from successful podcasting influencer to successful speaker?
- What are a few things entrepreneurs (who want to be well-paid speakers and influencers) need to do to get on bigger stages for bigger fees?
- With thousands of successful and high-impact podcast episodes behind you (both with your being the interviewer and interviewee), how, specifically, can authors use podcasting as a tool for marketing and launch?
- Do you have any hacks or tricks to recommend that get you in position to interview or be on stage with someone, or even talk with someone that once felt unreachable? What could I do to get myself in the door with a significant influencer?
- What are any last suggestions you’d have so that our listeners can prepare for the most significant launch possible?
This is too much value to pass over!
John’s bio, if you live on Mars and haven’t heard of him yet (lol), can be found here.
Join his list, BUY the FREEDOM JOURNAL (awesome), and check out all of his other resources (wow) here.
You don’t want to miss this Live Stream episode which supports YOUR next launch… as the countdown continues toward our AuthorUpLive.com event June 3-4!
If you’re ready for some detailed and jaw-dropping value that will help you build your influence and LEVERAGE yourself into bigger opportunities, this live stream is just the thing you need!
Speaking of launches, have you heard about AuthorUpLive?
AuthorUpLive is today’s most innovative marketing & LAUNCH intensive for authors, speakers and coaches. The event is happening March 23rd and 24th, 2020 at the famous Rock Lititz!
AuthorUpLive IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE… and your opportunity to work directly with the team behind the bestselling business books PROFIT FIRST, THE PUMPKIN PLAN and CLOCKWORK to design a marketing campaign that will not only sell books, but convert readers into ambassadors for you and your business.
- Get FULL ACCESS to the marketing and LAUNCH plan that industry’s leading strategist Amber Vilhauer helped design for Mike Michalowicz’s next book, which will be published by Penguin-Random House in 2020.
- Rather than talk at you in a boring conference room for two days… Mike, AJ and Amber will co-create with you in a workshop setting, using our private plans and processes to help you map your own strategy for launch. (And… at a state-of-the-art facility chosen by the world’s biggest celebrities for their most intimate, special events!)
- Although authors stand to gain the highest advantage, any speaker or coach can use our most creative, innovative and sophisticated ideas to launch your next book, workshop or online program!
- With a full commitment to transparency… we will allow you to take home our spreadsheets, contracts and other documents to use for your own massive, global book launch… PLUS, most importantly, you’ll understand how that leads to the development of a multi-million-dollar business.
- And, because you need to start with a great book, master writer AJ Harper will reveal her book development and editing process.
Learn all of the details, who’s coming, how it benefits you and the cost by clicking here >>