If you’re an author with a stack of books to sign, you need this simple book signing hack that will help to more effectively promote your books and your business! It all comes down to where you place your pen.
AuthorUpLive’s Mike Michalowicz knows how important it is for you to bring your books to in-person events. Signing books for attendees provides the opportunity to connect with your audience, and it’s also a great way to anchor what you’ve taught them during the event.
But when it’s time to start signing, most authors make the same mistake.
They sign in the wrong spot! Yep, that means there’s a right spot.
Putting your name in the right place makes a world of difference. It gets your name out there in a way that makes more sense and entices people to run out and buy your book.
In the video below, Mike shares this amazingly simple little hack that you can use to maximize your online presence and social media exposure.
Mike is letting you in on:
- Why you should always bring boxes of your books to every in-person event
- How to make the most of your book signings
- Where to sign your name in order to better promote your business
If you’re excited by a 1-minute tip video that can make a huge impact and lead more people to discovering your books, you’ll want to watch this video now!
What did you think of this video tip?
- Comment below and let us know!
- Share this post with other authors so they can get the inside scoop on the book signing hack they need to better promote their books and businesses. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!
If you’re just learning about AuthorUpLive for the first time, you’re in for a REAL TREAT!
AuthorUpLive is today’s most innovative marketing & LAUNCH intensive for authors, speakers and coaches. The event is happening March 23rd and 24th, 2020 at the famous Rock Lititz!
Learn all of the details, who’s coming, how it benefits you and the cost by clicking here >>